The School Day
Monday 8th March and we are all very much looking forward to getting our school back to ‘normal’ as quickly as possible. I know this has been a tricky time for everyone but Holybrook wishes to thank you all for your continued support.
The school day:
- Your child will be educated in whole class size bubbles.
- Your child will return to attending school 5 days per week (Monday – Friday).
- Staggered drop off and pick up times continue to help social distancing. Please ensure you arrive promptly at the allocated time.
- Early Bird before school Breakfast club will begin again from Monday 8th March we endeavor to keep bubbles separate.
- Please ensure social distancing guidance is followed. Markers have been put out to show 2 meter markers around the site.
Staggered Starts and Finish to our School Day:
- Nursery – Morning session- 8.30am-11:30am Afternoon session- 12:15pm-3:15pm
- Reception – 8.40am – 3.05pm
- Year 1 – 8.50am – 3.15pm
- Year 2 – 8.40am – 3.05pm
- Year 3 – 8.50am – 3.15pm
- Year 4 – 8.40am – 3.05pm
- Year 5 – 8.50am – 3.15pm
- Year 6 – 8.40am – 3.05pm
- Horizons – 8.45am – 3.15pm
Lessons and Curriculum:
The curriculum will remain broad and balanced. Teachers will identify any gaps in pupil knowledge through teacher assessment activities in March. Teachers will plan for catch up activities to support them in their learning. Some pupils may also have additional ‘catch up’ sessions (more information to follow in the Summer term).